If there was one thing you think society should talk more about, what would it be?
“We need more men in the kitchen and other gender bullshit barriers. We talk about gender inequality but we avoid the awkward, confronting and uncomfortable areas of the conversation."
Amelia Veale is the Chief Storyteller and Director at Narrative Marketing. She spends most of her time developing strategic marketing content for clients, and investigating storytelling in the digital world with her Be The Drop podcast guests.
Amelia has a passion for improving connection and engagement for brands and their customers, through the power of story. She has been working on a brand new project - an 8 part documentary series called, Transcending The Gender Narrative.
Find more about it here;- https://transcending.narrativemarketing.com.au/
Connect and find out more about Amelia here:-
- BIO: http://narrativemarketing.com.au/amelia-veale/
- Website: https://narrativemarketing.com.au/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/be_the_drop/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/narrativemarketing
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/be_the_drop
- Podcast: http://narrativemarketing.com.au/be-the-drop-podcast/
And for more information about the Wabi Sabi Series, please find us here:-
- Connect with us on Instagram here:- @thewabisabiseries
- Connect with us on Facebook here - @thewabisabiseries
If you have a burning topic you’d love society to talk more about, or know someone who’d be great to come on our podcast, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org