WabiSabiseries.com respects your rights to privacy protection under the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
We do not sell or disclose the information that you voluntarily provide us to any third parties without your express permission. It is used solely by WabiSabiseries.com, our agents or business partners to respond to your requests and to better serve you.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
WabiSabiseries.com may collect information that personally identifies you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, occupation & employment information, address, email addresses information and/or other contact details.
- Purchases of products from WabiSabiserices.com, including credit card details
- These details may be collected when visiting our website or in person, when you have contacted the company with any enquiry
PROVISION OF INFORMATION
Providing personal information to WabiSabiseries.com is voluntary.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect personal information to assist in providing products and services, including:
- Transact payment for goods or services
- Send updates about our organisation
- Respond to questions or comments
- Send out literature or electronic documents
- Facilitate our internal administration, marketing or research.
- We request contact details to provide further information and updates from WabiSabiseries.com and only those who request it will receive follow-up email or other communications from WabiSabiseries.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Safeguards have been put in place to protect the data provided to WabiSabiseries.com. We endeavour to ensure that all third party organisations associated with us agree to protect personal information that they access, in order to serve us and our customers. To protect your personal information we seek to ensure that this information is secure. This may include storing information in electronic storage systems (which may include password protection, data encryption, firewalls and related protocols).
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our office, at the address provided below. Where we store information that you are entitled to access, we will provide you the information sought. If you would like us to update or delete information that we store, please contact us.
If you wish to cease receiving information from us or if you have questions regarding the management of personal information or wish to make a complaint about treatment of your personal information, we encourage you to contact us Attention:
Privacy at The Linchpin Company, PO BOX 853, AVALON BEACH NSW 2107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In this policy, “personal information” has the same meaning under the Privacy Act 1988.
This policy represents our policy as at 01/12/2019.
ALTERATIONS TO TERMS
We may change this policy from time to time. Although we intend to observe this policy at all times, it is not legally binding on WabiSabiseries.com. WabiSabiseries.com may need to act outside this policy, subject only to the rights you may have under the Privacy Act 1988 or other applicable legislation.
The Wabi Sabi Series,
PO BOX 853
AVALON BEACH NSW 2107
The Wabi Sabi series is a division of The Linchpin Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 160 316 978